Analytica is seeking a Data Engineer
to support one or more dynamic, long-term federal government enterprise big-data programs. The company works as a trusted advisor to U.S. federal government clients in health, civilian, and national security missions. The ideal candidate will be comfortable as a key member of a multi-disciplinary team working in an Agile environment to produce big data analytics solutions.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as one of the 250 fastest-growing US small businesses for three consecutive years. We work with U.S. government clients to build data-driven products and cultures that make an impact on our daily lives. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, unlimited training funds, and a 401k match.
(may include, but not limited to):
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and technical employees to optimize data collection, storage, and usage to maximize the value of information within the organization.
- Research, design, build, optimize and maintain efficient and reliable data systems, data pipelines, and models.
- Align closely with operating user requirements on data science, architecture, governance, infrastructure, and security to apply standards and optimize production environments and practices.
- Translate business needs into data architecture solutions, designing and implementing in production environments within supported data systems.
- Implement data orchestration pipelines, data sourcing, cleansing, augmentation, and quality control processes within supported data systems.
- Deploy applications to production in partnership with business units.
- Develop, test, and integrate new data features and functionality as defined by the product owners and business teams
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, developers, and data consumers in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of data engineering and data warehousing experience
- 3+ years of experience building cloud-data pipeline solutions for data ingestion, data storage, real-time processing, and analytics
- Experience working within Agile development environment, DevOps, and using version control platforms, e.g., GitHub)
- Have domain knowledge of standard data methodologies (DMBOK, NIST, etc.).
- Team player and the ability to work effectively within a group as well as self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- AWS verifiable certification is strongly preferred
- US Citizen with the ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) appraises the company at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.