ANALYTICA is seeking a Power Platform Architect to join a dynamic team and support a federal government client in Washington, D.C.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As part of our Software and Systems team you will work with a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to help develop and integrate software and systems environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for solution architecture and full stack development of intranet environment which includes multiple SharePoint sites, Power Applications, Power Automate workflows, Power BI reports and more.
- Provide consultation and guidance about best practices when using the power platform.
- Manage direct communication with stakeholders and coordinate work efforts, provide technical support and verify requirements.
- Act as a mentor to junior developers on the team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the power platform.
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- 8+ years experience developing web applications using SharePoint or asp.net as framework.
- Minimum 2 years actively supporting projects built on the power platform.
- Power platform/Power BI/SharePoint/Azure/Microsoft certification a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Possess leadership skills with a focus on forward thinking, who can help drive our automation or analytics practice.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain the necessary security clearance
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.