ANALYTICA is seeking a Power Platform Developer
to join a dynamic team and support a federal government client in Washington, D.C.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As part of our Software and Systems team you will work with a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to help develop and integrate software and systems environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Identify/design potential solutions using the Power Platform Apps, tools, and services, specifically Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. Identify/design potential solutions requiring customization.
- Experience developing canvas and model driven apps with Power Apps and Power Apps syntax
- Developing Reports and Dashboards with Power BI and PowerBI Desktop
- Creating workflows with Power Automate
- Familiarity with SharePoint designer workflows
- Configure SharePoint Online sites using out of the box capabilities and manage user permissions.
- Evaluate the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system
- Test documents and maintain system corrections
- Leverage the use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts and develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Train stakeholders on administering, operating and updating the system
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience as developing with Power Apps or SharePoint
- Experience developing custom workflows for Office 365 utilizing Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate
- 1+ years of experience with Confluence or JIRA a Plus
- Experience developing customer applications using Power Apps
- Experience with architecting and implementing business solutions in the Power Platform
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain the necessary security clearance