Analytica is seeking a Tableau Developer
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating dashboards, exploring data, problem solving, and creating end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions.
They will have experience in developing Tableau dashboards, Tableau Prep, analytical tools, and visualization concepts. They will have the skills and experience required in identifying, installing, configuring, developing, deploying, training, and maintaining high-quality Tableau dashboards and data sets based on defined customer requirements. The qualified candidate will effectively communicate with Government stakeholders to identify meaningful visualizations and work with the team to identify and estimate work.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solution matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in connecting dashboards to various data sources including, but not limited to live data, extracts, joins, unions, data relationships, data standardization, and data transformations
- 2+ years’ experience with Tableau Prep Builder to cleanse, standardize, and prepare data for analysis
- Expertise in unit and integration testing, developing test scripts, and conducting UAT to ensure reliable and quality dashboard reports and visualizations
- Expertise in identifying work products and estimates, and completing work products on time
- Provide advanced support for Tableau desktop, server, and prep by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and conducting root cause analysis
- Good interpersonal skills in communicating, writing, and presenting reports and plans with stakeholders Additional Qualifications:
- Certified with Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server
- Experience or understanding of data engineering, data science, or related field
- Background in statistics, predictive modeling, or advanced analytics
- Experience with Python, R, SQL, or Cloud based software
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.