Analytica is seeking a Senior Microsoft Azure Systems Administrator to manage and oversee Microsoft Windows, Azure and Office 365 administration. The ideal candidate will be able to leadbe experienced in implementing, managing and improving Microsoft based network and systems administration to support a rapidly growing organization. This individual will oversee help desk team that supports troubleshooting day-to-day infrastructure and user support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the Information Systems field
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Azure, Active Directory, Office365, and LDAP.
- Experience implementing automated windows system installation technologies and backup systems
- Experience with Windows Hybrid or Azure Native domain architecture.
- Experience in networking, including subnets, routing, and VLANs.
- Working knowledge of environmental monitoring tools (SolarWinds Orion, etc)
- Experience building and managing PowerShell scripts
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) a strong plus
- Must have a strong work-ethic and be a self-starter
- Must have strong Communications and Documentation skills
- Must be experienced using Word, Excel, and Visio at a minimum
- Must be a US Citizen and able to hold a Government Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.