Analytica is seeking a Software Developer
that is skilled in Java, GRAPH, and Neo4j. Must be skilled in designing technical solutions, white-boarding, creating and presenting technical vision to technical and non-technical audiences. Act as a mentor to less experienced developers, review code, etc.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Graph Database ETL and analytics processes on large scale structured and unstructured data sets
- Maintain and improve processes to ensure that all data updates and graph analytics are delivered in a timely manner
- Lead assessment and documentation of graph data models and ensure their reliability to ontological references, which can require working with stakeholders and other teams and leveraging application of existing tools.
- Monitor data release management actions to manage issues as they arise and identify risks and mitigation responses that could impact customers or stakeholders of data analytics.
- Collaborate with other database administration teams and database administrators for source datasets as required to test the accuracy and proper formatting of data.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Provide necessary leadership to junior team members
- Experience with defining web architectures and solutions from business requirements
- System improvement and modifications
- Overall design, development, and solution capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience developing web applications using web technologies like HTML 5, React, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with Cypher, Git and NodeJS highly preferred
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.