Analytica LLC, a small business government contractor, is seeking a Contracts Intern to assist its contracts department with all activities associated with the contracts management process. This is a remote internship opportunity.
The Contracts Intern would support Analytica’s core business activities by helping to manage contracts information, ensuring compliance with government regulations, and establishing contractual relationships with commercial vendors, subcontractors, partners, etc.
Assist the contracts department with management of contracts, which includes activities such as:
- Tracking, logging, and managing contracts and associated information throughout the contract lifecycle;
- Tracking and ensuring compliance with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) and other applicable requirements;
- Establishing and managing contractual relationships (non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, etc.) with business partners to enable cooperation on the pursuit of business opportunities;
- Handling and managing internal contracts activities (reviewing, negotiating, and executing commercial agreement with vendors, etc.);
- Facilitating the flow of contracts information to stakeholders (project managers, division leads, and other senior leadership) and generally supporting stakeholder activities in their pursuit of business;
- Working with customers and business partners to resolve issues as they arise
- Enrolled as a full-time law student (JD candidate) during the past 2020/2021 school year
- Availability to work minimum of 15 hours a week
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.