Are you a hands-on leader capable of driving sound capture and proposal development for federal opportunities? Do you thrive in a small business environment, where your impact is visible, and you can shape the future of the organization?
Analytica is looking for the right leader to oversee capture and proposal management for our company. The company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Manage proposals, including all aspects of proposal development: pre-proposal planning activities, kick-off meeting, value proposition conveyance, theme development, schedule management, action/issue tracking, proposal structure, compliance oversight, writing instructions and team guidance, review team coordination, and production oversight.
- Develop high-quality, opportunity-specific responses with competitive and compelling win themes and technical approaches that satisfy client business goals
- Lead/facilitate/drive the discussion during solution strategy sessions, capturing and helping to document customer hot buttons, win themes, our approach/solution, and features and benefits at the level required for a compelling proposal response
- Write sections, as appropriate, that reflect company’s expertise and experience, interviewing corporate sources and/or reviewing existing collateral, as needed, to enable a thorough understanding to be conveyed
- Collaborate with capture leads to identify challenges and areas for improvement on opportunities and participate as representative in opportunity gate reviews
- Hands-on mentoring and management of other proposal managers to ensure balanced workload, career growth and ability to clarify, communicate, and enforce roles and responsibilities of the proposal members
- Develop and lead training of proposal writers in various components of proposal process and how to writing compelling and succinct technical and non-technical content.
- Maintain repository of training materials, reusable content, project profiles, experience matrices/overviews, capability statements, etc. Collaborate with operations to capture and develop performance proofs and client testimonials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field;
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing and winning competitive Federal Government proposals in a defined proposal role
- Proven experience in the proposal development life cycle, and understanding of Shipley or other more Agile proposal development processes
- Experience leading proposals and/or capture in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to counsel and effectively influence others with and without authority; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management with a positive attitude; ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, partners, and senior management.
- English writing and Microsoft Word styles and structures expertise for proposals; this includes the ability to research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals, publicly available materials) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product
- Ability to deliver and willingness to provide effective coaching, mentoring, and training of the capture and proposal process
- A proven history and bias for action and an orientation towards solving rather than solely identifying problem areas is a preferred characteristic of the ideal candidate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, writing and speaking skills including the ability to effectively create, customize, edit, and present information
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.