Analytica is seeking an experienced Java Developer to support a civilian federal government customer engagement in the Washington DC metro area. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to design and develop complex enterprise applications, cloud-based services, and workflow-based services.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Qualifications and Experience
- Design and deploy the integration COTS products and Information Systems
- Technical troubleshooting activities
- Provide project deliverable support (i.e. Designs, ICDs, etc.)
- Development of approved requirements
- Support Peer Review of design documents by other knowledgeable Technical Architects on our staff
- Unit Testing of all application code including automating unit test scripts, as applicable
- Integration testing of individual code/functional units tested as a group
- Support System Test, Intersystem Test, IV&V, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing, as applicable.
- 1+ Years of technical experience in Information Technology
- Experience with the planning, management, leadership, and coordination of multiple concurrent tasks, each with strict deadlines
- Experience with application development tools, frameworks, and programming languages, to include the following:
- Framework and Programming Languages:
- Spring Boot
- Angular (Typescript, HTML, CSS)
- REST APIs (JSON, Open) API Specification, OAuth, JSON Web Key/JSON Web Token
- PostgreSQL JDBC
- Maven or Gradle
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs):
is a rapidly growing INC 500 SBA certified HUBZone
business that provides technology and consulting solutions to assist organizations in managing, analyzing, and protecting information. Headquartered in Washington DC, ANALYTICA provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment for career development. For additional career opportunities please visit: http://careers.analytica.net