Analytica is seeking a Solutions Architect SME
to lead the development and deployment of statistical machine learning models for facial recognition, pattern matching, and statistical process control with an agile team of 10+ data scientists, data engineers, and DevOps engineers within DHS.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions and specialize in data and analytics solutions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Design, architect, & deploy a Unified Data Analytics & Machine Intelligence ecosystem for the DHS that included an end-to-end data ingestion system that sorts terabytes of classified data each day for CV, NLP, and statistical models. Developed statistical models to provide real time situational awareness data for field officers and directors that allowed force descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive, and diagnostic statistical analysis.
- Manage completion of image classification, anomaly detection, and entity recognition tasks with 19 cross functional technical leads across 4 work streams to migrate data science applications hosted on microservices to the monolith system.
- Lead activities around requirements gathering, data analysis, profiling, extraction, validation, data modeling transformation and integration with data from multiple disparate sources.
- Produces a high-level, multi-year product and capability roadmap utilizing internal and external business resource, asset and market knowledge and experience to communicate the organization's focus and priorities to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar relevant field; Masters a plus
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience managing data scientists, data mining, and data analytics teams. Must have familiarity with the Agile process and environments. Must be PMP certified.
- Significant experience in a BI and Analytics is required with a demonstrated track record of architecture and design for cloud-based BI and analytics platforms
- Experience in AI/ DevOps, CI/CD, Entity Resolution, Machine Learning Models and cloud Services
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical resources.
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance. Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified