Are you a hands-on technologist that understands enterprise data engineering and advanced analytics? Can you lead a capability practice in Enterprise Data & Analytics
and engage with federal government clients to drive cutting-edge data & analytics solutions?
Analytica is currently seeking a Data & Analytics Director, to lead its practice across data architecture & engineering, data science and business intelligence. This is a exceptional opportunity for the right individual to grow and lead a rapidly expanding team of data science, data engineering, and data visualization consultants, and to work with Federal clients as well as strategic partners AWS, Databricks, Snowflake, etc.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business supporting U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions.
- Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of client engagement and business development, talent management, solution design / development, proposal development, and thought leadership
- Business Development – Lead technical solution development for RFI's, RFPs and code challenges. Ensure technical content is compelling and demonstrates value. Guide business development activities, partnering with other Analytica leaders to grow new and existing client relationships.
- Team & Individual development – Lead by example to build a team of leaders and engineers and create a passionate, team-player environment. Provide technical thought leadership in the data science and data engineering spaces. Support recruiting, on-boarding of new employees, and the development of leaders.
- Engagement Management – Deliver high-quality projects for our governments clients while also providing engagement oversight, handling key project aspects such as technical architecture, technical risk, implementation and client engagement
- Partner Management – Build and maintain foundational relationships with relevant Data & Analytics partners such as AWS, Microsoft, Databricks, Snowflake, and more
- 10+ years of enterprise data management, advanced analytics and data science experience
- 5+ years of government consulting experience in a consulting team leadership role
- Consulting sales experience and ability to sell $1M+ US public sector professional services engagements
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the capability to build and grow a services practice area
- Strong understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skill
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar strongly preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified