Analytica is seeking an AWS Infrastructure Lead
to provide technical leadership and vision for a high profile, complex Federal client data environment centered around AWS, Databricks and analytics environment centered around SAS Viya, Tableau, and OBIEE.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in AWS cloud computing. They will have extensive and significant work experience in AWS DMS, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena S3, SQS, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, Redhat 7/8, DevOps/ CICD Pipelines (Cloudbees, Docker); Eclipse: Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and Selenium. This individual will be able to understand the complexities of the organization, processes, information, and technologies then build future-state models to best realize the organization strategy. They will support the existing technological solution and enhancement of the analytical capabilities of the client and support evolving the legacy environment to incorporate innovations in self services data analytics for decision-making, big data analytics, open-source tools, data science and AI/ML.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions and specialize in data and analytics solutions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and lead the design, planning and implementation of data solutions, cloud migration, and app development.
- Leverage AWS expertise in defining the implementation of a blended and flexible approach (includes data migration service, custom data pipeline in Databricks/Scala) for ingestion of disparate data sources like RDBMS, NoSQL, Streaming
- Lead efforts to inject DevOps practices into the organization such as containerization, monitoring, alerting, automated test, Jenkins, infrastructure as a code and CI/CD in collaboration with Enterprise DevOps Services
- Translate the client’s business requirements into application design, establishing high and mid-level project plans and leading risk and estimation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar relevant field; Masters a plus
- 10+ years of experience with AWS solutions including: AWS DMS, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena S3, SQS, Amazon Redshift
- Experience with industry-standard IDE, version control, development tools an good understanding of DevSecOps role with experience with CICD tools like bit bucket, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with one programming language like Java 8/above or Python version 3+
- Knowledge of SQL as well as noSQL databases (such as Mongo DB, Dynamo DB) .
- Experience in unit and integration testing utilizing libraries like JUnit, Mockito, JAssert and Spring Test/pytest
- AWS Solution Architecture or Databricks Certification strongly preferred
- Experienced in velocity of large volumes of data movements and management.
- Hands-on experience building production data solutions leveraging AWS and Databricks services and technologies, including Redshift, Databricks, Delta Lake and Apache Spark
- Experience with Big data technologies, including Apache Hadoop, Hive and Spark
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts and well-architected frameworks, including data architecture concepts including: Data Modeling, Data Movement, Data Governance, Data Security,
- Experience in Agile development and DevOps / DataOps is a plus.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective collaboration across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified