Analytica is seeking a Project Manager
experienced in running high-profile project to deliver machine learning models in a highly collaborative environment. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a skilled technical team in an agile environment, while managing client expectations across a large and diverse stakeholder community.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for project planning and delivering in alignment with client scheduling needs.
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Managing Bi-weekly status meetings with client, Monthly Executive reviews, Monthly Reports
- Internal Management – performing PMRs
- Demonstrated ability to grow project work organically.
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- CSM, SAFe, and/or PMP certification
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Ability to demonstrate organic growth
- Strong background in Data Science or Development, preferred.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified