Analytica is seeking an Qlik Sense Developer
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate will be working to develop, deploy, and maintain Qlik Sense applications on a large enterprise system with a team of data and Geospatial experts.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with the project team and other technical and business groups to develop, deploy, document, and maintain Qlik Sense applications and services on large enterprise systems.
- Conduct comprehensive tests for Qlik Sense applications and services on large enterprise systems that will help to improve performance and reliability.
- Design, develop, and maintain data visualization related databases in different formats based on customer requirements.
- Follow development and implementation procedures, including the development and execution of test plans, change control and development of system documentation.
- Provide Qlik Sense technical help desk support for customers from a large Federal Government organization. Help Desk support will range from simple “how to” questions from new users to more complicated Qlik Sense application troubleshooting.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of data scientists and Geospatial specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Qlik Sense Desktop (preferably with a large enterprise system)
- Experience with cloud development
- Familiarity with Geospatial analysis preferred
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified