ANALYTICA is seeking a SAN Storage Administrator to support a federal government agency in Washington, D.C.
- Migrating ZFS Storage to StoreServ Management Console (SSMC)
- Install SSMC and add servers to the SSMC
- Be well versed with various SAN and NAS technologies.
- Be well versed with backup and archival solutions.
- Knowledge on trouble shooting Storage issues in complex enterprise environment.
- Should be well versed with Storage integration mechanism with other technologies like, backup, monitoring, reporting etc.
- Storage migration /w heterogeneous boxes
- Should have experience on storage replication
- Hands on knowledge on BNA (Brocade Network Advisor), Cisco SAN Fabric Manager, SSMC
- Responsible for Performing Day to Day operations like Allocations, Reclamations, setup replications, LUN expansion, migrations, switch errors troubleshooting/maintenance
- Assisting with incident and problem management activities.
- Participating in Root Cause Analysis reviews as applicable.
- Monitoring backup activity for the in-scope environment.
- Performing routine backup policy changes as needed
- Participating in the planning, approval, and implementation of approved change management requests.
- Participating in backup and Storage capacity measurement and planning.
- Assisting with detailed technical planning for future initiatives.
- Recommending changes to procedures which result in operational optimization and improved SLAs.
- Updating client operational procedures and documents of the SAN/NAS/Backup products
- Responsible for the administering, configuring, and deploying all backup and recovery solutions within SAN/NAS
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4+ years of Storage Administration & Implementation experience
- 3+ years of working knowledge of Oracle ZFS Storage administration
- 3+ years of working knowledge of StoreServ Management Console/CLI – SAN Storage administration
- Good working experience providing enterprise backup and recovery solutions within SAN/NAS environment
- Good working Knowledge of Brocade SAN switches, Configurations, Zoning, CLI, upgrades
- Must have 3 years of working experience with VERITAS NetBackup product suits – backups and recovery
- Certifications on backup/recovery technologies – NetBackup Highly desired
- Network A+ combined with 3+ years of work experience
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified