Do you get excited about figuring out how to use or implement an application, new technology or system? Are you technically gifted and comfortable helping enterprise business users understand and implement technologies to be more efficient? If so, Analytica is be looking for you to join our team as Systems Administrator.
The System Administrator will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and vision for implementing and managing hardware, software and network for a rapidly growing organization with multiple locations. The position provides exposure to a wide range of technologies and offers many challenging opportunities to help grow your career.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot various desktop/server software applications and hardware solutions
- Build standard Windows desktop which includes, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and client specific applications
- Windows server administration and Active Directory configuration.
- Assist with a wide array of network and application issues, from printing, scanning, peripherals
- Provide both on-site and remote support. Participate in regular on-site assignments at client offices.
- Assist with network implementations and projects
- Manage and monitor 3rd party help desk and IT vendors
- Analyze organization’s needs, conduct technical research, and implement appropriate solutions to meet needs and comply with department standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- MCSE or related technical certification is highly preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to push, lift and carry 35 pounds regularly.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, must be able to secure clearance and be located in the DC area to be considered.
- Prior expertise with a few of the following technologies is required:
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
- Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Microsoft File/Print services
- Microsoft Server, File and Print Services
- Microsoft Active Directory, account provisioning and core configuration
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN connectivity
- Firewalls, routers and switches and configuring subnets
- Security Administration, Log Analysis, Antivirus management
- Desktop imaging and deployment technologies
- Exposure to various backup and antivirus solutions
- Information Management Solutions (SharePoint, K2, Confluence)
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.