Analytica is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to support a project working with a federal government client in Silver Spring, MD. Candidates must be eligible for a DOD Secret clearance to be considered for the position.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Understand clients’ business objectives and functions to support data and information needs.
- Communicate how Microsoft BI aligns with client organization’s business and strategic objectives.
- Enabling the integration and dissemination of datasets across heterogeneous environment.
- Data Management: Governance, Integration, Modelling, Mining, ETL, Medical Health Language protocol HL7, Report/Visualization development, Ad hoc queries to support business stakeholder needs and Troubleshoot dataset loading and dissemination.
- Architect and oversee development for Microsoft BI Solutions including data models, ETL packages, OLAP cubes, and reports utilizing Microsoft SQL BI Stack and Power BI.
- Lead design, development, and testing of BI solution based on specifications, sound development and testing methodologies, and best practices.
- Apply best practices through the development lifecycle.
- Estimate effort and cost for a Microsoft Business Intelligence solution.
- Build effective and visually pleasing dashboards/ reports to represent the story to answer those business questions with the help of data.
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years of development experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Proficient in the development of front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design in SSAS, tabular data modeling, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI, SSRS report development, and SharePoint integration.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Information science
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience working on various Business Intelligence development, integration, operation and maintenance platforms.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with deployments of BI Solutions into upper environments.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.