ANALYTICA is seeking a full time Program/Project Manager to support a federal healthcare client in Baltimore, MD. Remote work available.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as primary contact with the Subject Matter Experts and the champion of their needs across areas of medical education, and Medicare-related payment claims processing
- Significant experience in a business analyst, project management, or senior consultant role with specific Medicare experience
- Significant experience with Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance plans is preferred
- Experience with projects related to education related to education on Medicare claims processing, Medical Review, Audit & Reimbursement, Medicare payment and coverage and Medicare provider education/customer service is preferred
- Experience in the development of medical and vocational education products, current distance learning techniques, multiple document formats in support of electronic and web-based systems, and experience as a technical writer(s)/educator(s) is preferred
- Demonstrated work experience or direct knowledge that illustrates the ability to understand the complex principles of Medicare payment claims processing, Medical review and provider education, Medicare billing and reimbursement rules and requirements under all Medicare business functions (that is, Part A, Part B)
- Demonstrated experience of continuing education training, activity development and evaluation
- Articulates requirements, makes recommendations for process and business flows, develops consensus on requirements, and documents requirements via approved process and templates
- Maintain and report on various project metrics as required.
Qualifications and Experience
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 10 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Working Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Experience providing customer and/or PMO status reporting
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation