ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support a federal healthcare client in Baltimore, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary resource for gathering, validating, analyzing and documenting the stated business requirements, and the creation of the project use cases, visual models, requirements specifications, and reports
- SDLC experience
- Ability to lead technical staff in JAD sessions to finalized requirements
- Leads and manages requirements and analysis activities
- Articulates requirements, makes recommendations for process and business flows, develops consensus on requirements, and documents requirements via the approved process and templates
- Serves as primary contact with the Subject Matter Experts and the champion of their needs across the software development life cycle
- Maintain and report on various project metrics as required.
The following minimum experience and education criteria will apply:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 8 years of experience in leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the software development life cycle, including conducting user interviews, leading and facilitating JAD sessions, and developing business process models and formal specifications.
- Experience performing routine and complex claims audits to identify inaccurate adjudications
- Previous experience working as a Medicaid / Medicare Claims Auditor highly desired
- Team player. Works well as a team member in a high-stress, often time sensitive, unpredictable requirement environment
- Experience in an agile environment and sprint model including daily scrums and sprint planning exercises
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Able to attend meetings, take notes, and later replicates notes in a high level of detail in order to relay any complex meeting discussions and/or concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to comprehend database methodologies
- Experience providing customer and/or PMO status reporting
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.