Analytica is seeking an SAP HANA Data Architect / Modeler experienced in establishing and carrying out implementations of SAP and related policies and procedures in support of a federal government client. The SAP HANA Data Architect / Modeler is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of SAP systems and will assist in the planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms and database.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Performs the administration and operation of the SAP HANA systems and associated components and 3rd party tools
- Collaborate with Technical SAP Project leads and team members on design and build of the SAP eco-system and infrastructure
- Data Warehouse modelling (Inmon and Kimball methodologies), Data modeling skills including Dimensional and other techniques using various modeling tools
- ETL processes using SAP Data Services/Replication
- Design relational databases for complex business scenarios.
- HANA modelling (Analytical Views, Calculation Views, Attribute Views)
- Excellent understanding of the In-memory columnar database functionality
- Table design, HANA SQLScript, Knowledge of Data Provisioning
- Well versed with HANA Studio, Modeler, SQLScript debugging
- Strong expertise in database performance tuning as well as optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with the architecture, design, development, testing & deployment artifacts in HANA
- Experience with multiple relational, dimensional databases
- Technical Knowledge on design & hands-on building end to end Security Single Sign-on (SSO) with SAP HANA and SAP Business Objects.
- Testing user-defined HANA functions through Sybase IQ (SAP IQ).
- Run test cases on HANA Predictive Analytics Library (PAL)
- Provide test case deliverables to show the client evidence-based test results which validate that the software performs as expected.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP System design and implementation.
- Automate administrative and operational functions. Provide training and direction to operational teams.
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP system components and architecture.
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of global systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes
- Provide technical upgrades as well as functional and technical enhancements. Troubleshooting and resolution of application and system errors
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy SAP applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with analysts, architects, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
- Install and configure patches and Support pack upgrades to SAP systems as required.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 5+ Years SAP Basis Administration with two or more of the following SAP products
- Knowledge and experience in Suite on HANA
- Extensive experience working with Sybase IQ (SAP IQ)
- Experience testing HANA Predictive Analytics Library (PAL)
- Experience testing user-defined HANA functions through Sybase IQ (SAP IQ).
- Experience working within a Solaris or Windows 2008 R2 environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an IRS MBI Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.