ANALYTICA is seeking a Drupal Architect to support the federal health client in in Columbia MD. The Drupal Architect shall aid in building and implementing enterprise grade software systems.
- Develop and maintain Drupal container images to leverage a container-based infrastructure
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Web Systems colleagues on assigned projects and activities
- Provide secure systems design, reviews the existing design, identifies and remediates any gaps and deficiency (e.g. patch, upgrade, custom code, etc.)
- Develop processes and perform activities related to migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8;
- Create custom modules with Drupal hooks; Install, test and deploy patches to the core CMS and modules
- Research, develop, test, and implement product backlog items (user stories and defects), including analysis and reporting, on the prioritized project backlog within schedule, ensure third-party libraries are downloaded and maintained
- Recommend improvements to the system based on technological advancement, works and guides the other team members and the hosting provider to achieve a well-designed, secure, security, high-availability and high-responsive system, and works with the security architect to achieve the systems ATO.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Drupal 7 and 2 years of experience in Drupal 8.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with PHP. Minimum 2 years of experience working with Virtualization and Docker Experience with automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Proficiency in Linux administration.
- Extensive experience building custom Drupal modules from specification.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test-Driven development methodologies. Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field