ANALYTICA is seeking a LAMP Systems Administrator to support the federal health client in Columbia MD. The LAMP Systems Administrator shall aid in building and implementing enterprise grade software systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain open-source Content Management System (e.g. Drupal 8) and its supporting components.
- Perform server patching to ensure compliance with applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Diagnose and resolve problems in the production environment to minimize impact to mission critical systems
- Coordinate with the development and infrastructure operations teams on O&M and Project related activities and support integration with other technologies.
- Assist with the development, management, and subsequent enhancements to the automation engine and scripts associated with the code deployment process
- 5 - 8 years overall experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator in a LAMP environment
- 1+ years of experience working in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Working knowledge of networking hardware, protocols, and theories
- Familiarity with IT security controls and documentation
- Strong communication (written, verbal, interpersonal) skills with the ability to connect with a wide variety of audiences, including clients and team members
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field