|ANALYTICA is seeking a Business Development / Capture Analyst to support business development at our Washington DC Headquarters.
This person will support all business development activities across Civilian and Health Federal Agencies as well as receive training related to running capture for opportunities and writing winning proposals.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Responsible for identifying federal consulting and information technology opportunities
- Supporting by targeting potential bidding opportunities, maintaining current relationships, creating presentations designed to enhance market understanding and coordinates networking events
- Develops an understanding of the firm’s capabilities and solution offering; works with other team members to develop appealing capabilities slicks, decks and marketing materials
- Identifies, researches and leads the response to RFIs and Sources Sought notices using a variety of opportunity portals such as FBO, eBuy and others
- Facilitate consistent, organization-wide sharing of knowledge (through written reports, charts and graphs, electronic business intelligence support tools, and oral and visual presentations, etc.) on the competition, market trends, and various findings
- Manage the information management office, and the development of strategic partners
- Manage the company's customer relationship management process through email, social meeting and face-to-face engagement
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, or other related degree
- 1-3 years in a federal contractor focused on consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Civilian environment.
- Experience using FPDS, SAM, GovWin and other research platforms
- Excellent organization and attention-to-detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified