|Analytica is seeking a Program Director to support a federal client.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Oversee and manages daily project operations, responsible managing scope, coordinating resources, assessing project risks and issues and ensures deliverables meet acceptance quality.
- Develop solutions to raise productivity, mitigate risks, establishes best practices for operating procedures, trains new members and coordinates development opportunities.
- Facilitate client meetings and interfaces with them on a regular basis to maintain a position as trusted advisor and point of contact for ad hoc requests and escalations.
- Review status of project tasks and milestones, monitors budget, manages and adjust project schedule to meet critical deadlines and prepares comprehensive status reports and dashboards for clients and senior management.
- Lead a cross functional team of 10 consisting of data analysts, business managers, and communications specialists.
- Plans the execution of the yearly project enhancements that ultimately add value to the client outside of the regular statement of work requirements.
- Manage communication initiatives including webinar production, website UX and accessibility overhaul, and expanding the program outreach network.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- At least 10 years of professional experience with at least 7 years as a manager responsible for managing complex systems and workflow
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- A master's degree from an accredited institution/substitution of 4 additional years of related work experience in lieu of the master's degree
- Background supporting CMS and understanding of Medicare provider claims and claims data
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Background supporting the Center for Program Integrity (CPI) at CMS and specifically Fraud, Waste and Abuse activities
- Experience and knowledge of Diagnosis Related Group (DRG) and payment error data
- PMP, R.N., RHIA, CPC, COC, CIC