Analytica is seeking a Business Development Lead for Federal Civilian accounts, to drive new business development and capture growth across federal civilian accounts. The candidate will work under our director of business development, but will be charged with leading pursuit activities within their accounts. The ideal candidate will have prior business development and capture experience in Federal Civilian market for The Department of Treasury, IRS, Federal Reserve, FDIC, OCC, FinCen, SEC, CFPB, FHFA, CFTC, USDA, OIG's or Financial Student Aid.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Fostering relationships with clients and partners, including program managers, contract officers, teaming partners and other personnel to identify how provide innovative solutions to customer challenges. Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services so as to help address their issues
- Conduct opportunity and information searches for opportunities using tools such as FBO, FPDS, GovWin, Customer Forecasts and internal databases. Be able to successfully identify and qualify opportunities with higher PWINs
- Responsible for leading business development and capture process once opportunity approved to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy and execution, and designing and effective and winning proposal response strategy.
- Will work as a leader and part of integrated team on developing proposal responses, including proposal strategy, contributing to writing, proposal review, compliance, and pricing efforts
- Will work with legal department to provide inputs on legal, teaming and subcontractor engagement agreements
- Must display an extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills to present, inform and persuade high level customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development and capture plans, strategies and actions.
- Help support other teammates as required and assist as necessary in improving business development, capture, and strategic planning processes within the organization.
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, or other related degree
- PMP and Training in Shipley capture methodologies a plus
- 2+ years direct business development / capture experience focused on federal government consulting or IT services procurements.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle, federal Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses.
- Experience supporting capture and business development activities at a small business, such as an 8(a), HUBZone,
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks
- Self Starter, with the ability to act with minimal guidance and direction when required. Ability to work in a fast paced, small business environment. Ability to take initiative and proactively drive processes and deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office, SharePoint and CRM to generate reports, presentations, metrics and other data necessary to support bid decisions.
- Must be a US citizen with ability to obtain a Government security clearance.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in an IT Services environment focused on information management, analytics or software and system engineering preferred
- Experience working in a small business federal contractor environment, such as in an 8 (a) or SDVOSB contractor, where everyone works as a team and supports each other as required.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified