Analytica is currently seeking a proactive, customer focused, and experienced Project Manager / Project Management Office (PMO) Lead. The person in this role is responsible for establishing, implementing, and continually improving project/program/portfolio management infrastructure to ensure the successful and consistent delivery of information technology projects to a range of health and civilian Government customers. Project supported may include, but not limited to, projects in business intelligence / analytics, data warehousing, software engineering, technology modernization efforts, consulting and outsourced project management. The ideal candidate should be comfortable both in a direct client facing role as well as internal operations role, and only candidates with experience managing components of or entire PMOs will be considered.
General Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Apply project management best practices, demonstrating effective use of project management deliverables to estimate, plan, schedule, allocate resources, manage and report status for all assigned programs.
- Prepare project plans and work breakdown structures(WBS) for bids and post award, assign resources and managed multi-million dollar projects using SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- Capture, record, report and escalate project and program status reports, risks, issues, and changes to the appropriate stakeholders in a timely fashion. Ensure all project quality assurance metrics, plans are being met.
- Lead business process improvement and re-engineering effort to improve automation and integrate Agile development practices, tools. methodologies and templates into the existing SDLC framework both internally and externally
- Build strong cross-organization working relationships will department leads and stakeholders, inciting a strong sense of value and quality in PMO Program Management services.
- Set up an ePMO and define and document company’s project management policies and processes as per industry best practices in documentation like ETVx and BPMN.
- Developed project and program level infrastructure, including building Microsoft Project and/or JIRA project templates, reports, and dashboards for measuring and visualizing KPIs.
- Participate and/or Lead the CMMI (level 3 Dev) and ISO initiatives and ensured process improvement initiatives are seamlessly integrated with the project management practices
- Train organizational Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and business analysts in a full range of project Management topics including Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, WBS, RAM, OBS, EVM, Critical Path Analysis etc.
- BS in math, computer science, business systems, statistics, economics or degree in related field, or relative employment experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM Certification) Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) strongly preferred
- 2+ Years Technical Experience: QA, UAT, Software Development, Data Analysis, and/or related fields
- 2+ Years practical Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) project management experience. Experience managing projects using Agile SCRUM or SAFE strongly preferred
- Experience working with a range of project management systems, including JIRA, Microsoft Project, VisualStudio
- Experience working in DevOps environment, with tools such as Docker, Jenkins, CloudBees, Git, Puppet
- Proactively and creatively solves problems with an attention to detail and qualityExceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust or Secret Clearance as required
- Experience participating or leading Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) audit process strongly preferred
About: ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.