ANALYTICA is seeking a Data Architect with datawarehousing and big data experience to provide a range of services necessary to operate and sustain applications, websites, cloud hosting and platforms that are associated with activities of Analytica based in Washington DC.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
Required Mimimum Qualifications:
- Design complex and high performance architecture
- Broad and in-depth experience in open-source, Hadoop, Spark, Streaming, SQL & NoSQL, Cloud Services, distributed computing and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Data Storage processing formats like Avro, Parquet, or ORC file.
- Propose solutions to support/implement responsive solutions to include emerging technology, responsive web design, mobile technology, analytics, and innovative enterprise architecture.
- Provide support associated with identifying and analyzing alternatives and concepts that address business requirements, challenges, product defects, end-of-service life issues, and other issues.
- Provide system architect & engineering support which includes implementation of new applications, tuning and optimizing, and maintenance and/or enhancement of new and existing applications. These applications will be deployed within an infrastructure that is operated and managed either by the government or by an operational IT infrastructure support service provider(s).
- Provide database design based on best practices. Database design must maximize reuse of existing code, including operating systems and relational database management systems.
- Provide workstation, and networks solutions based on best practices.
- Provide platform planning and resource estimation, program and documentation support required to ensure systems are operated in compliance with applicable industry, government, and agency requirements/standards, and problem solving and troubleshooting services.
- Develop release and solution management documentation.
- Conduct research to analyze alternative software and other technical components including content management systems, portal frameworks, emerging social media, web 2.0 applications, commercial and open source solutions documenting findings and recommendations for each assigned design project.
- Provide user-centric web and/or mobile design services, including site assessment, audience and task analysis, information architecture and content design for web and/or mobile system(s).
- Conduct iterative usability testing throughout the project lifecycle and correct user performance problems on the sponsored websites or applications.
- B/S in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 10+ years IT services experience
- 5+ years government contracting experinece
- 5+ years experience servicing in a Data Architect role
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.