ANALYTICA is seeking a detail-oriented Contract Specialist to support our Washington, DC headquarters office. The Pricing and Contract Specialist will oversee the contract and subcontract processes and execution for ANALYTICA. This individual will be involved in leading all aspects for contract and subcontract administration, business / cost volume responses to RFP's, and ensuring that ANALYTICA is performing and monitoring contractual obligations.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Assume responsibility for all aspects for contract and subcontract administration to include contract and subcontract negotiations, contract administration, front-end strategic assessment of business pursuits, and customer interactions to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications.
- Be the primary point of contact and interface for contract adminsitrators, anlaytica project managers, and project personnel on FAR, contract and subcontract compliance, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFARS, and other agency regulations required.
- Work with legal counsel and other advisors to address questions not able to address internally
- Establish process and system to manage and keep track of all federal and commercial contracts, subcontracts, teaming agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Ensure that contract close-outs and other expiration activities are processed in a timely manner
- Prepare business proposals in response to RFPs.
- Assist in the development of proposal pricing strategies and establish sound contractual policy to facilitate successful contract implementation.
- Review proposals prior to submission to ensure technical compliance.
- Reads and interprets solicitations, contracts and modifications to support the preparation of cost/pricing proposals.
- Prepare cost narratives and gather other documentation required for business proposals.
- Take the lead in coordinating entire business proposal volume
Skills, Experience, and Other Job Related Requirements:
- Attention to Detail
- Experience reviewing, editing legal documents
- Risk Management Understanding
- Efficiency Focus
- Enjoys Process Improvement
- Comfortable with Change
- Understanding of Legal Documents
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Understanding of DCAA auditing and compliance related matters
- Knowledge of government contract and procurement process, including FAR regulations
- 2+ years contract management experience
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.