ANALYTICA is seeking a Project Manager - Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Services to support our Washington, DC Headquarters office. The Project Manager will oversee project and program management on current, bids and future contracts for projects dealing with analytics, business intelligence, data management, big data, statistics & machine learning / AI. The Project Manager will be responsible for project execution, development of employees, proposal responses, and estimating project resources, and delivery.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Act as primary program delivery representative at customer meetings, conferences, and as interface with potential customers.
- Represent and communicate ANALYTICA technical delivery capabilities within the service line subject area.
- Lead proposal responses for RFI’s, RFPs, RFQ’s and White Papers within the service line subject areas.
- Provide technical inputs, writing support, review support, delivery level of effort estimation and technical validation of other’s materials and approaches.
- Oversee the production of 6+ white papers on various business intelligence, analytics, data management, data governance, machine learning & artificial intelligence topics relevant to customer base per year.
- Establish a development, training and coaching approach for key technical and project staff in the overseen service line.
- Mentor, coach, develop and train key technical and project management personnel.
- Work to establish a center of excellence focused on ANALYTICA core technical capabilities and industry best practices
- Interface with project personnel, PMs and technical, to understand project and delivery issues, interface with senior management and customers to address these as they happen ensuring project deliverables, reporting, and past performance is on track for strong CPARS and potential growth
Skills, Experience, and Other Job Related Requirements:
- 7+ years experience with data mart/data warehouse and BI /Analytics Projects, at least 3+ years leading project implementations as a project manager, scrum master or product owner
- The primary areas of focus for a candidate are Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Reporting technologies as well as a proven history of successfully delivering solutions.
- Assist business development team with pre-sales activities and RFPs
- Experience developing BI/DW project plans, resource allocations, Issues/Risk logs, Status Dashboards, Budget, Planning. Solid understanding of data mart/data warehouse life cycle, technical tasks and dependencies
- Demonstrated passion for data & analytics
- Must be personable, have an ability to communicate technical and management approaches to a range of audiences, and a consultative approach to assisting clients in Service Line area
- Desire to help customers, help the mission
- Patience in interfacing with range of technical abilities
- Strong technical background, must have worked as engineer (either DBA, Analytics, ETL, Metrics)
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to explore new technologies and use cases
- Strong interest in underlying technology, technology evolution, and an ability to assess technology platforms for inclusion into Analytica’s service lines
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.