ANALYTICA is seeking a Federal Capture and Business Development Manager Capture Manager to join its Federal Business Development team to lead capture and new business development in federal civilian accounts. The ideal candidate will have prior business development and capture experience covering one or more Federal Civilian Accounts, such as SEC, IRS, CFPB, FDIC, FHFA, ED-FSA, or Commerce. The individual hired will take a lead role in helping generate new business for consulting and information technology services centered around data driven solutions. As a dynamic, entrepreneurial small business environment this position provides a significant amount of opportunity for growth and impact in the organization.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing federal services opportunities in a assigned key accounts.
- Lead business development and capture process to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy, teaming agreements and overseeing proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with client leadership, program managers, contract officers, teaming partners and other personnel to identify how provide innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services so as to help address their issues
- Conduct opportunity and information searches for opportunities using tools such as FBO, FPDS, Customer Forecasts and internal databases
- Must display an extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills to present, inform and persuade high level customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development and capture plans, strategies and actions.
- Help support other teammates as required and assist as necessary in improving business development, capture, and strategic planning processes within the organization.
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, or other related degree
- PMP and Training in Shipley capture methodologies a plus
- 2-5 years direct business development / capture experience focused on consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Civilian environment.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle, federal Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses.
- Ability to lead business development and capture efforts when required, which may include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy, teaming outreach, negotiating teaming agreements and being a key member of proposal response team.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks
- Experience with MS Office, SharePoint and CRM to generate reports, presentations, metrics and other data necessary to support bid decisions.
- Must be a US citizen with ability to obtain a Government security clearance.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in an IT Services environment focused on information management, analytics or software and system engineering preferred
- Experience using various resources for federal business development, such as FBO or FPDS
- Experience working in a small business federal contractor environment, such as in an 8 (a) or SDVOSB contractor, where everyone works as a team and supports each other as required.
- Self Starter, with the ability to act with minimal guidance and direction when required. Ability to work in a fast paced, small business environment. Ability to take initiative and proactively drive processes and deadlines.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified