ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior Web Developer that will support a Federal Government Agency in Washington, DC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components
- Supports and/or installs software applications and components
- Maintains documentation of process flow
- Enhances existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Develops, creates and integrates the website layout/user interface from provided design concepts
Additional Desired Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 7 years or more of programming experience.
- Experience supporting Web Services & Web Scrapping projects including automated data downloads from HTTP, FTP/SFTP and other sites.
- Working knowledge and experience with creating/consuming RESTful/SOAP Web Services.
- Professional experience with JSON, XML, HTTP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Familiar with Web Service frameworks, design, optimization principles and best practices.
- Working knowledge and experience with scraping web sites.
- Familiar with libraries/tools such as Beautiful Soup, urllib, Jsoup, Selenium etc.
- Experience with database technologies such as ODBC/JDBC and SQL.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Capital Markets experience