ANALYTICA is seeking an experienced Senior SharePoint Developer to support the Department of Education. This position sits in Washington, DC. This individual will support a SharePoint Administration/Operations project providing business process analysis, workflow/application development, Operations and Maintenance Support (O&M) support, Help Desk and training services in support of the current SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Edition. Must be able to obtain a 5c Public Trust clearance.
- Duties of this position involve working with users to elicit requirements, design solutions, and implement changes to SharePoint Intranet sites.
- Build rapport with users, demonstrating a commitment to service delivery while balancing the constraints of the SharePoint environment and availability of resources to achieve the desired end.
- Elicit and document user information sharing and collaboration requirements.
- Document requirements and solutions consistent with Configuration Management process.
- Identify/design potential solutions using the SharePoint out of the box interface. Identify/design potential solutions requiring customization
- Configure SharePoint sites using out of the box capabilities and manage user permissions.
- Develop custom workflows, pages, and list views, and implement scripts as necessary to achieve the user requirements
- 4+ years of experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in Sharepoint 2013 Enterprise Edition
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a 5c Public Trust clearance
- Experience building workflows/applications utilizing out-of-the-box SharePoint Tools, SharePoint Designer 2013 and any other applicable development tools (Visual Studio, K2 Black Pearl Designer, Java, Html, Xml, etc.)
- Experience migrating site collections from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience with the following software applications: Share Point 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Access
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Prior experience with DoED Office of Federal Student Aid (FSA) or OCIO highly sought
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.