ANALYTICA is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Architect that will be responsible for designs, development, and implementation of AWS Cloud Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture.
- Advance knowledge of AWS services including:
- Management- CloudWatch ( Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager
- IaaS- EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier
- Data Management- Redshift, RDS, EMR, Data Pipeline, Kinesis, DynamoDB
- Other- Server Migration, Storage Gateway
- Hands-on experiences with CloudFormation and Lambda
- Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation)
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g.Python, Shell, Java, and JSON)
- Team Player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Taking ownership and acting with a high sense of urgency
- Being able to think and work like an entrepreneur.
Additional Desired Skills & Competencies
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with 10 yrs of experience OR Masters and 5 yrs experience.
- Must have ONE or ALL of the following
- Amazon Redshift Spectrum
- Amazon EMR
- Amazon Presto
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate/ Professional)
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.