ANALYTICA is seeking a qualified Business Analyst (BA) with knowledge and experience in the areas of business process engineering and education systems at the state education level. The BA must have experience with the development and deployment of .Net products as well as COTS implementations. The BA will lead focus group sessions with the business units to gather the requirements necessary to develop System Requirements Specification (SRS) resulting in the development of the SRS and use cases to be used by the development team construct systems to meet the business functional requirements. The BA will work with business units and report to the OCIO PMO Director. Working with the Grants Management team both technical and business.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 6-10 yrs Business Analyst experience
- 6-10 yrs Software Development Life cycle experience
- 6-10 yrs requirements gathering and documentation
- 6-10 yrs MS Office experience
- 6-10 yrs in Client Relationship experience
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.